WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE BEST
MARKETING SUPPORT ADMIN
JOB LOCATION: HOPE, ND
We are seeking an energetic, responsible individual to join the Razor Tracking team! Razor Tracking is a world-class GPS fleet and asset tracking technology organization that continues to grow!
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to provide high-level marketing support and administrative duties, with the intent of delivering innovative and inspiring marketing campaigns and content for the Razor Tracking product.
The ideal candidate must have the ability to approach complex business scenarios with creativity, resourcefulness, professionalism and a positive attitude.
The Marketing Support Admin is a critical member of the Marketing Services Team. These individuals will deliver a best in class service, by engaging and supporting our Sales and Marketing Teams, as well as strive to increase Sales satisfaction through accurate and timely execution of all assigned tasks.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Broadly, Marketing Support is responsible for the following:
• Organize and complete, accurate and time-sensitive marketing tasks
• Attend sales and marketing functions and meetings
• Understand the goals and agendas of the sales and marketing team
• Provide support to the marketing and sales team
• Build Lists
• Build Mailers, Emails, and Social awareness
• Call on contacts for info seeking purposes
• Arrange meetings and travel
• Gain knowledge and background on the Ag Industries needs
• Maintain tight deadlines
• Utilize existing CRM, Microsoft Teams and Excel to finalize tasks
• Add flexibility and deliver on all other general support/admin duties
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• High school degree or equivalent required; completion of a university/college program desired.
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Must be 18 years of age
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self-directed and able to work without supervision
• Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
• General understanding of marketing and sales
• Experience in admin or other support positions
• Excellent Customer Service skills
• Experience working in a team to drive goals
• Ability to learn and adapt quickly to various systems and tools
• Ability to operate within and meet or exceed tight deadlines while being flexible with duties and scope of work
• Thorough attention to detail
• Ability to think strategically and manage execution
Razor Tracking is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of minority, veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or any other status protected by law.