LOCATION: Fargo, ND or Hope, ND
Join the Razor Tracking team! Razor Tracking is a world-class GPS fleet and asset tracking technology organization that continues to grow!
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who will achieve maximum sales profitability and account penetration within assigned market segments.
The ideal candidate must have the ability to approach complex business scenarios with creativity, resourcefulness, professionalism and a positive attitude. This role will be responsible for prospecting and securing new business accounts/customers. It is important to have FUN delivering an excellent software system and user experience!
Broadly, a Sales Executive role will promote, engage, and sell a world-class GPS system through a relationship-based selling program. Applicants will take a client-first approach to understanding different market segments, strategies, and organizational structure:
• Establishes, builds, and maintains business relationships with prospective and existing clients
• Builds, manages, and maintains a sales pipeline that at times can be extensive
• Continually builds individual sales pipeline and closed sales
• Cold calling, schedule follow up calls, and product presentations
• Ability to travel, attend client meetings, and manage trade show booths across the US
• Identify sales opportunities
• Participate in other areas of the business in a team setting to advance the Razor Tracking system as a whole, including, but not limited to: marketing, development, testing environment, customer service, tech supports, training, etc…
• Great conversational skills
• Strong background in sales, customer service, and relationship building
• Ability to work in a team with the ability to accept and give guidance
• Ability to learn and adapt quickly to various systems and tools
• Ability to operate within and meet or exceed sales pipeline expectations
• Ability to listen and focus on a client-first approach to selling
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to think critically
• A positive outgoing & flexible attitude
We are experiencing exceptional growth and insist on maintaining a work-hard/play-hard team culture. Razor Tracking offers competitive wages, flexibility, and benefits. Razor Tracking is a fast-growing, fun organization with opportunities for individual growth.
Location: Applicants are accepted to work out of either our Fargo or Hope, ND offices. This position will report directly to the VP of Business Development.
Razor Tracking is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of minority, veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or any other status protected by law.